• Marketing Programs and Services for Small and Medium Sized Businesses •
Getting the Word Out
At Bullseye Marketing, our services focus on helping our clients find local and regional customers with small business online and offline advertising, particularly if you sell intangible, service-based products.
Our marketing services range from a single one-time project to monthly programs and coaching, we work with you to figure out what works, what doesn’t work, what’s missing and what you can use that you already have.
And, then we help you get where you need to go. Our business is to ensure marketing you can be proud of no matter the size or delivery date of projects with solutions that fit most budgets.
• Services •
Planning and Strategy
Marketing Roadmap and Planning Services
Would you get in a car and not know where you’re going? In order to get you pointed in the right direction, we offer roadmap planning services that create short-term and long-term results.
- 90-Day Jumpstart Marketing Plan
- Accelerated Marketing Materials Analysis and Planning
- Website Planning and Copywriting
- Media Planning and Purchasing
- Marketing Campaign Development
- Lead Follow Up Plan – what to do when you get the leads
- Keyword Analysis and Generation
- Google Analytics Review and Assessment
- Lead Generation Planning
- Audience Targeting
- Marketing Anaylsis
Marketing Fine Tuning Services
Do you have feeling the prospects don’t “get you”? Maybe it’s the wrong message, wrong prospects or not a marketing problem at all.
- Messaging Mastery
- Niche Targeting
- Marketing and Sales Alignment
- Budgets and Timeline Development
- Content Creation and Writing
- What To Say and Who To Say It To
- Logo and Identity Development
Marketing Programs and Promotion Implementation
Every small business needs an online and offline presence in order to develop local clientele. From website development, paid online advertising to helping your create marketing materials to share with prospective clients, we can help. For repeat business, discovering options to target to your existing clientele, continue to market to them and deepen relationships is just one of many ways to make your business grow.
- Website Planning and Development
- websites, landing pages, specialty websites, blogs, ezines, tweets, Facebook postings
- SEO and Paid Online Marketing (SEM)
- Online Listings and Reviews – Yelp, Houzz, Thumbtack, Citysearch, YP.com
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pintrest, Instragram
- Webinars and Online Seminars
- Postcards, Flyers and Newspaper Ads
- Direct mail – postcards, letters, lumpy mail
- Client Loyalty Programs
- Seminars and Tradeshows
- Networking Events
- Printed materials – articles, checklists, white papers, brochures, handouts, tradeshow banners, door hangers
- Multimedia marketing – video, radio, TV advertising
- Yellow Pages Advertising
- Ad specialties – Post-Its, keychain flashlights, reusable grocery bags, coffee mugs
In our perfect world, we’d market once, set it and forget it. No such luck. Longtime brands continue to market every year, day in and day out. And, so should you. Here’s just a short list of the types of programs that should be happening on a monthly basis.
- Pay per click
- Email newsletters
- Monthly education webinars and seminars
- Yelp advertising